A recipe from Director in Training Pam Blum
I love this because it’s easy and super clean, perfect for Summer! I prefer using organic chicken with sunflower oil and slivered almonds — SO good!
Chicken or Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cooked, cubed chicken or turkey
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower or almond oil
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 sprig parsley, minced
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dill weed
- Almonds, brazil nuts, or sunflower seeds, chopped
- Gently toss all ingredients together. Cover and chill several hours.
- Serve on bed of lettuce.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts or sunflower seeds.