To search for a specific program, studio or teacher, change the VIEW AS to LIST and then under SEARCH type in the name.
- This event has passed.
Holding Space: Developing Skills for Presence and Touch @ Heart Revolution Yoga *Virtual Training*
May 29, 2020 - May 31, 2020
*This program is being held virtually over Zoom for current health & safety concerns*
Director(s): William Hufschmidt
Dates: May 29 – 31, 2020
Program Times (EST): Friday 6 – 9:30 pm, Saturday – Sunday 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
Total Cost: $425 *special pricing!*
- Earlybird pricing: $350 by May 21, 2020
- $425 by May 28, 2020
REQUIRED FOR PROGRAM:
- Zoom Account
- Private home practice space
- ALL students must turn on webcam/video in order to participate – no call-in only participants.
- Fellowship & Additional discussion:
- William will be available for additional discussions 6p-6:30p Sat/Sun, if needed
- Students may log in anytime after 8:30a Sat/Sun, if you would like time for fellowship with the other program attendees before we start at 9am!
- SELF-MASSAGE to continue developing your skills for receiving and giving touch.
- NEW CONTENT covering ONLINE TEACHING, including supporting yourself, your students, as well as conversations about liability insurance considerations, Zoom/technology, etc…
Thoughts about what we might need to consider when we finally do get to teach with real people again.
- SHARING CIRCLES exploring how we and our students are navigating through the current Covid-19 experience as yoga teachers and practitioners.
- Like before, each day begins with a rich Pranakriya Meditative Yoga practice with pranayama and mudra progressions.
- Please consider joining William to help write the new chapters on Holding Space!