Frequently Asked Questions
I am excited about all the new programs happening within Pranakriya but when I look at the website, I don’t see them scheduled on the calendar.
What other changes are happening at the Pranakriya School?
What is the best way to begin the 300-hour certification? Where should I begin?
Whom do I contact if I want to talk with somebody at Pranakriya about my program?
I am unsure of which modules I have completed; is there a way to verify this information?
What happened to the 3 training tracks that you used to offer?
My 300-hour certification from Pranakriya (Yoga Alliance 500 RYT) is for Therapeutic Yoga Teacher. How will this be affected by Yoga Alliance’s new policy of not recognizing nor registering yoga therapists?
What if I want to repeat a program I've already taken?
- Repeat Attendance pricing
- 5-day programs $300 plus materials
- 3-day programs $200 plus materials
- PKTA Member pricing
- 5-day programs $200 plus materials
- 3-day programs $100 plus materials
Students may register at any time; however, if minimum numbers at Regular or Earlybird pricing are not met by the Earlybird deadline, the program may be cancelled. Students will need to contact the studio directly to register for Repeat Attendance pricing. If you have any questions, please contact Pranakriya at 505.603.0803 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A program truly resonates with me, I have taken it more than once, and I’m interested in teaching it for Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts. How do I become a Program Director?
How do I graduate from the 300-Hour Program?
- Complete all core curriculum and electives
- Submit list of programs completed to Pranakriya at email@example.com
- Either scan and email your Letters of Attendance or submit an email listing the program name/date/studio attended
- Wait for confirmation from PK that all courses will be accepted
- Submit a processing payment of $50 made payable to Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts
- Mail to: PKSYHA, 7 Avenida Vista Grande B7, #130, Santa Fe, NM 87508
- Please note that processing a certificate can take up to 3-weeks. If you would like your certificate given to you at your final program, please allow enough processing time.