Pranakriya Teachers Association
Become a member today!
You can also choose these options to register or renew your membership.
Please note: You are agreeing to an automatic yearly renewal to the PKTA. You must email email@example.com before your annual renewal date to make changes. Additionally, all members are committing to a year-long subscription.
The Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts Yoga Teachers Association (PYTA) is committed to supporting our teachers both personally and professionally to help them feel fully alive and support others in discovering their own aliveness. We aim to advocate for our teaching professionals and connect our members with one another, the school and its directors through training, retreats, conferences, on-line services and continuing education.
Our Core Values
- Commitment – We are dedicated to the well-being and professional growth of our teachers as well as of our school, directors, host studios and those who financially benefit from our scholarship and charity programs.
- Respect – We value each other and the varied paths that we are traveling.
- Commitment & Inclusivity – We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and
experiences as possible and work in collaboration with individuals and organizations to promote the Pranakriya mission.
- Integrity – We act consistently with our beliefs and value open and honest communication to provide a vibrant and inclusive yoga community.
Association Member Benefits
- 20% Discount off one 300-hour program per year – the regular price of the program (does not apply to early bird pricing)
- Access to private Facebook group
- Tri-Annual e-magazine
- 10% off in the Pranakriya Online Store
- Access to 50+ professional training videos including warm-ups, pranayama, and asana instruction
- Class development ideas, including sequencing, themes and student take-aways
- 2019 Repeat Attendance Special Pricing (5-day programs $250, 3-day programs $125 + materials fees)
- Discounted retreat planning support
- More benefits to come as the association grows
Find us in these states:
California • Connecticut • Florida • Georgia • Illinois • Maryland • Massachusetts • New Mexico • Pennsylvania • South Carolina
The Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts provides transformative yoga instruction rooted in Tantric Hatha traditions for the modern Western practitioner. We share these deep practices to enrich our community, creating a path to become more fully alive on and off the mat.