Pranakriya Teachers Association
The Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts Yoga Teachers Association (PYTA) is committed to supporting our teachers both personally and professionally to help them feel fully alive and support others in discovering their own aliveness. We aim to advocate for our teaching professionals and connect our members with one another, the school and its directors through training, retreats, conferences, on-line services and continuing education.
Our Core Values
- Commitment – We are dedicated to the well-being and professional growth of our teachers as well as of our school, directors, host studios and those who financially benefit from our scholarship and charity programs.
- Respect – We value each other and the varied paths that we are traveling.
- Commitment & Inclusivity – We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and
experiences as possible and work in collaboration with individuals and organizations to promote the Pranakriya mission.
- Integrity – We act consistently with our beliefs and value open and honest communication to provide a vibrant and inclusive yoga community.
Association Member Benefits
- 20% Discount off one 300-hour program per year
- Access to private Facebook group
- Tri-Annual e-magazine
- Listed in Find a Teacher Directory on website
- 10% off in the Pranakriya Store
- Class Development Ideas to include sequencing, themes and student take-aways
- Repeat Attendance Special Pricing (5-day programs $200, 3-day programs $100)
- Discounted online marketing support
- Discounted website development
- More benefits to come as the association grows
Find us in these states:
California • Connecticut • Florida • Georgia • Illinois • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • New Jersey • New Mexico • North Carolina • Pennsylvania • South Carolina
The Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to teaching the ancient and contemporary practices of yoga to enhance the lives of individuals.