Teaching Yoga Online, Masterfully, with Pam Blum *Virtual*
Join us for the first in a series of 4 “Teaching Yoga Online” workshops this year! Teaching online demands a very different skill set and energy than teaching in person, in the studio. Turn any exasperation you have into enthusiasm! It is possible to connect with intimacy using a few key principles and avoiding some of the biggest pitfalls. Tune in with Program Director and Trainer, Pam Blum, to explore:
- The basics of moving your yoga teaching to an online platform
- including device distancing, staging, lighting, and other hardware considerations
- Engaging through Cue-mmunication: Connecting, Coaching and Nurturing digitally
- including using your voice skillfully, languaging, and being authentic to your persona
- What makes people tune out?
- including technical issues, too much talk, too ‘vanilla’
Open to all yoga teachers (seasoned or fresh), fitness professionals and personal trainers.
This workshop earns 2 YA CEUs.
*Please note: For health and safety concerns, this program is being held virtually via Zoom*
Pam Blum, E-RYT-500, YACEP
February 7, 2021
9:00 am – 11:00 am (EDT)
PKTA members save $10. Coupon available at email@example.com