Scholarships for the Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts 300-hour certification modules are available from Pranakriya on a limited basis. Awards are based on financial need and eligibility.
Scholarships are made possible by the generous support of our donors, our host studios and our directors.
Submitting an application for a scholarship does not guarantee that you will receive one. Scholarship requests are considered on a rolling basis 3-4 weeks prior to a 300-hour program date.
Scholarships are awarded on a case-by-case basis, and are partial only, typically covering 25 to 75 percent of tuition.
Upon submission of your application, you will receive a confirmation of receipt. You will be notified of your scholarship decision generally within two weeks of your submission date.
Being awarded a scholarship does not register you for the training.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Pranakriya at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-425-1776.
Apply for a partial scholarship for a Pranakriya 300-hour training module to continue your yoga studies and to advance your teaching career. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you must
- Have completed a 200-hour teacher training from a YA Registered Yoga School
- Have completed a minimum of three (3) Pranakriya 300-hour courses
- Supply two letters of recommendation below
- Demonstrate your financial need
- Be teaching in your community on a regular basis
- Complete the responses to the essay questions in the application below
- Students may only receive one scholarship in a two year period of time
Find us in these states:
California • Connecticut • Florida • Georgia • Illinois • Maryland • Massachusetts • New Mexico • Pennsylvania • South Carolina
The Pranakriya School of Yoga Healing Arts provides transformative yoga instruction rooted in Tantric Hatha traditions for the modern Western practitioner. We share these deep practices to enrich our community, creating a path to become more fully alive on and off the mat.